Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malak Ayman

Malak Ayman

Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash Empty
PostSubject: Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash   Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Dear Ms. Ghalwash,

I will be sending Malak to School next Tueseday, was afraid to send her all last week due to Ziyad's illness & I wasn't sure that no other cases were reported,

I'm anxious to find out about her Term exams Grades, kindly give her the report on Tueseday.

would laso need to find out what are teh topics that were covered last week ( literacy/ history , Geograpgy, Science) so that we can catch up with shcool ,

thanks in advance fo ryour kind cooperation & assistance.

Malak's mother
Fairouz
Back to top Go down
Ziad Khaled

Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash   Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 pm

dear Mother of Malak

Ziad was not attending school for the last whole week and this week too, so why are you fear of her caught the illness from him.
And thanks god he is fine now and finished his medicine course but I won't send him school for his sake cause of the weather but he'll insha Allah come next Sunday. And you can refer to the other Malak's mum concerning Ziad's status.

Regards
Ziad's Mum
Back to top Go down

Malak Ayman- To Miss Ghalwash
Page 1 of 1