Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler Empty
PostSubject: I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler   I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi Mrs. Butler,
I hope that you get well soon and come to us as quick as possible because I really need your excellent explanation in the Geography lessons I love you
Thanks,
Your geographer Ahmed Ismail Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nahla wael

nahla wael

PostSubject: Re: I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler   I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 pm

me too i really miss u
miss ur gr8 explanation and doing hw and presentations
i hope u r well and get well soon I love you I love you I love you I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeek

Youssef Tawfeek

PostSubject: Re: I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler   I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Surprised Crying or Very sad Mee too ms Butler, I hope you get better soon, we can't go to school without finding ms Butler. I hope you get better and God Bless you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Neutral Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Surprised farao farao king king santa flower afro

Yours in school

YOUSSEF flower afro
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler   I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Get Well Soon Ms. Butler we all hope u are fine Smile
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler   I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Yes get well soon Mrs. Butler we hope that because life is boring without taking Geography lessons and also without seeing you and making the homework that you give to us I love you I love you I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler   I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope that you get well soon Mrs. Butler
Page 1 of 1