Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody

Go down 
+3
abdelrahman el sayed
nourfayad
Ms.Daftedar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms.Daftedar

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am

This forum is where we will be discussing our science topics.
Back to top Go down
nourfayad

nourfayad

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 pm

hello mrs. D i am sorry but i have sended you my homeworks on your e-mail and not the one that the school have gaveus but the one that we have already known from before
please reply and tell me what to do and if you will need me to send it to you again !!
Back to top Go down
nourfayad

nourfayad

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Dear Ms D,
Can you please check your email as i have send you alot of emails with no reply and i have also send you the assigments due today and tomorrow so please check them. Sorry for sending alot but i am confused a little bit. My name is Nour Aly Sherif and i am in Year 8 Caerohilly Castle. Thank you Smile
Your sincerly.
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Nour's assignments   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 am

Good morning Nour,
I was away for a while Nour. But I'm back! I have recieved all your assignements. Thank you for your punctuality and keeness to complete your work. You have set an example to Caerphilly. I will mark them and resend them to you.
As far as the wikispaces are concerned, I want you to read and answer the two articles "A hole in the Stomach" and "Science in a histroical Context--Early ideas about digestion".
The rest of the wikispaces are for your extra understanding of the unit. (Go to the last tab, these have also some animations that you can watch and hopefully scaffold your understanding).
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 pm

I have send you 2day miss d all the sheets of the digestive system ANSWERED.............Hope you got them
Abdelrahman el sayed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nourfayad

nourfayad

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Thank you miss D sorry for disturbing i was just little confused but now i understood. Hope to see you soon:)
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Your welcome Nour Smile no disturbance at all sweety. Abdel Rahman. Good job! I can see that you are enjoying this online experience! cheers

Ms. D
Back to top Go down
nourfayad

nourfayad

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Ms D
one more thing the questions we are suppose to answer in the classwork i scan it and send it to you or give it you on thursday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omar Khaled

Omar Khaled

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Ms D
Can i Send you the home work Hard copy and send it to you by bus on thursday. because i gave a problem in printing them. thank you afro
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi miss Daftedar,
I solved all the homeworks but there is one very small proplem that I donot have a scanner to send it to you miss!!
So please miss can i give it to you on the first day of school.
Thank you miss.
I hope you have a nice day.
Ahmed Ismail
Year 8_Caerphilly castle
Back to top Go down
ayafayad

ayafayad

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 pm

hello mrs. D
hope everything is fine i just wanted to ask you a question and it is whether you want me to scan the work of the digestion in historical context and the hole in the stomach or just bring it to you the last day
also i would like to know whether you recieved the homework that i posted to you or not inorder to send it again if it didn't been posted
thank you and sorry for disturbance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Hi miss Daftedar,
Thank you for replying to me very early and thank you also for letting me know what i will make in my homeworks!!
I hope that you have a nice day and thank you Very Happy
Ahmed Ismail _ Year 8 Cool
Back to top Go down
nahla wael

nahla wael

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 am

Miss i have already did that and printed all the hw papers and answered them and i have also completed the cw if you remember i had a problem and i sent you an email.
Nahla wael
miss you all including the class,school and the teachers
miss u alot miss daftedar Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Nahla,
I miss you too and all my students. The school is empty without you. But we will be back on Sunday InshAllah Smile

Keep up the good work. I will wait for your assignments on Sunday. I expect that all Caerphilly, if they have not already emailed me their assignments, come on Sunday with all their work complete.

See you Sunday InshAllah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian British International School :: Year 8 :: Science-
Jump to: