Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some questons that we are confused in !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

Some questons that we are confused in ! Empty
PostSubject: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 am

Hi Miss D
I wanna ask some questions.
First where food can I find Vitamin B in ?
And in the copy book (The table) we wrote that it is found in eggs,cheese, milk,liver and green vegetables. but how ? ..........as cheese and milk are calciums so how we wrote it likeAlso eggs are proteins ? ........so i am confused in this :S :S :S
Please Miis Daftedar help.
Thank you ,
Abdelrahman el sayed
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Abdel Rahman,
There is no need to be confused. Most food substances have more than one nutrient that we have studied. But what we did was mentioning the food that had the HIGHEST amount of the nutrient.

For Example we said Cheese and Egg have calclium (That is, They have the highest amount of calcium more than other food substances) but they also have vitamin B in them (probably higher than other substances too) therefore we mentioned them in the Vit B section too.

I hope this soothes your worries. Smile

Ms. Daftedar
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:55 pm

thanks for your answer so i can understnd that for ex vit a as carrot, liver and greeen veg. right ?
Back to top Go down
ahmed assem

ahmed assem

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:25 pm

MISS D ,
Am very confused like abdelrahman. we wrote in the copybook that green vegetables is in vitamin A , Vitamin B2 and vitamin C so if in the exam , he said to me to write beside each vitamin it's food . i will write green vegetables in each one ??
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi Mrs.Daftedar,
Did u finish correcting my binder and also my copy book? So, please Mrs. Daftedar if you finished give it to me on Sunday in order to study for the exam and if you did not finish correcting them please miss try to finish them before Sunday Very Happy
Thanks,
Ahmed Ismail Cool
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Ahmed Assem,
1. Have a look at the presentation for more detail on the Vitamins part.

Ahmed Ismail,
I have left your binders in the Science Class for you to pick them up.

Ms. Daftedar
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi Mrs.Daftedar,
Thanks very much miss for making me confident and also thanks because you have corrected my copybook and also my binder. I will go and take them on Sunday from Edinburgh Castle in order to study them well to be ready for taking the exam on Monday Very Happy
Best wishes,
Ahmed Ismail Cool
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Ms. D,
I just want u to know that i didnt give u my folder becouse i had to study but i ll give it to u tom. or the day next. IsA
Back to top Go down
ahmed assem

ahmed assem

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Miss D,
There is a question in the digestion sheet and i can't do it . The question says The small intestine is highly_______ . what is the answer ??
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi Ahmed,
The small intestine is highly conveulated. Here is the answer of your question and I wish that u bennifit from it and good luck in all of your exams Very Happy
Best wishes,
Ahmed ismail Cool
Back to top Go down
ahmed assem

ahmed assem

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm

ahmed ,
thnx alot Very Happy Very Happy . best wishes en exam Smile
Back to top Go down
ahmed assem

ahmed assem

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 pm

in*
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Thanks Ahmed very much Very Happy Very Happy and best wishes in all of your exams Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questons that we are confused in !   Some questons that we are confused in ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questons that we are confused in !
Page 1 of 1