Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy new year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salma el Zenouki

Salma el Zenouki

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Happy new year 2010 will be the best year in EBIS but not with H1N1 but with our techers and with our friends the best techers and the best friends and with the best house the green house and happy new year to every one in this school and ecpecially the people in green house

Salma el Zenouki
Back to top Go down

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Let's work hard   Happy new year Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:55 pm

I would like to see all students in N.Ireland House apply themselves academically and improve behaviour this year. Learn to be accountable for your errors and take initiative to do your absolute best!
Back to top Go down
Salma el Zenouki

Salma el Zenouki

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:43 pm

i think that it should be with year 5 & 6 Wink Wink Wink Wink pirat pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Salma el Zenouki wrote:
i think that it should be with year 5 & 6 Wink Wink Wink Wink pirat pirat pirat pirat

Everyone should try hard. Remember what I told you. It doesn't matter what others say about you. They don't matter. Many people tell "stories" to manipulate you. You know what is true. Listen to your heart. Trust your mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year   Happy new year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy new year
Page 1 of 1