Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:31 pm

I will be away from Dec 22nd to Jan 2nd. For those of you who consistently CHOOSE to put off questions and assignments until the last minute, I will not be of assistance to you. I have clearly outlined the assignments. Read carefully.

Don’t beg me on the forum or via my personal email. I hope you learn to address assignments in a timely fashion and develop organization and time management skills.
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Ms.Batte wrote:
I will be away from Dec 22nd to Jan 2nd. For those of you who consistently CHOOSE to put off questions and assignments until the last minute, I will not be of assistance to you. I have clearly outlined the assignments. Read carefully.

Don’t beg me on the forum or via my personal email. I hope you learn to address assignments in a timely fashion and develop organization and time management skills.

what assignments??
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 am

omar hany9 wrote:
Ms.Batte wrote:

what assignments??

Spelling and Grammar.
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 am

Ms.Batte wrote:
omar hany9 wrote:
Ms.Batte wrote:

what assignments??

Spelling and Grammar.

Do you meen the late assignments and the Christmas vocab and the synonymous??
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 am

omar hany9 wrote:
Ms.Batte wrote:
omar hany9 wrote:
Ms.Batte wrote:

what assignments??

Spelling and Grammar.

Do you meen the late assignments and the Christmas vocab and the synonymous??

Yes, Christmas vocab, synonyms and sentence combining
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 am

Dear Ms Batte

Ok, I was just making sure that this is the only assignments to do Very Happy

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have a good 10 days
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:48 pm

omar hany9 wrote:
Dear Ms Batte

Ok, I was just making sure that this is the only assignments to do Very Happy

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have a good 10 days

You too! Plan on taking plenty of photos!
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Have a nice holiday, and happy santa .
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am

What is the direct and in direct Question scratch .
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Year 7 and 8 toke the test's schuedchule before the school closed and they are asking if the schedchule will be changed or not. study .
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Direct and indirect   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Example of direct speech:

"I am just back from Jordan," stated Ms. Batte.

Example of indirect speech.

Ms. Batte stated she was just back from Jordan.

Youssef, I don't have the new exam schedule. I believe they begin on Monday.
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 pm

From where do we study the direct and in direct Question
Back to top Go down
Mrs. El-Sioufi
Admin
Mrs. El-Sioufi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Dear Parents and Pupils,

As Ms. Batte stated this is an academic forum. We are happy to answer your personal inquires through email or by phone.

Thank you,

Mrs. El-Sioufi
flower
Back to top Go down
https://ebis.forumotion.net
nareeman

nareeman

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 am

Hello mis batte my hand is broken do i do my spelling test or not because my right hand that i write with it is broken confused No Crying or Very sad Embarassed Question Exclamation
from nareeman
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Hello Miss Batte can u plz if u give to the class new lesson or any homework's explain to my the lesson on the forum and the homework's or sheets plz give it to Miss Neeven because I will not come this week because my brother have the swain flu.
Regards Nareeman Hany Sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm

nareeman wrote:
Hello Miss Batte can u plz if u give to the class new lesson or any homework's explain to my the lesson on the forum and the homework's or sheets plz give it to Miss Neeven because I will not come this week because my brother have the swain flu.
Regards Nareeman Hany Sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

I will send the work you missed with the Mid-Year Vac Package tomorrow. Get well
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Dear Ms Batte

How are u? i hope you are well. Can i write in chapter 5 summery one paragraph because it has only two events and it is a small paragraph?
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 pm

omar hany9 wrote:
Dear Ms Batte

How are u? i hope you are well. Can i write in chapter 5 summery one paragraph because it has only two events and it is a small paragraph?

Busy setting 8 exams and study guides for March 1st. You will write one for language, one for literature (novel), one for geography, one for history. Need to do all four for Y6 as well.

Omar, the reason I ask students to write summaries is three-fold: one, to ensure they read the chapter, two, writing about it aids in retaining the chapter, and three, to develop note-taking and summarizing skills. I will give you summarizing exercises that I will access (mark) in term 3.

I appreciate your dedication so much. I doubt I will ever forget you.
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Dear miss BAtte . The site you gave to us for the train info on task 2b
is not opening , so i cant answer the questions .
is there another way. Question
Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 pm

youssefbadawi wrote:
Dear miss BAtte . The site you gave to us for the train info on task 2b
is not opening , so i cant answer the questions .
is there another way. Question

Remind me in Registation to book the projector so I can try to walk you through the site at school Feb 28th.

The Internet has been intermittent this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian British International School :: Year 5 :: Literacy-
Jump to: