Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ziad's binder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziad Khaled

ziad's binder Empty
PostSubject: ziad's binder   ziad's binder Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Dear Ms Gouda

Ziad forgot his binder at school and i wrote to Ms Reda to memorize Ms Rashad to send it to me home next sunday with the revision sheets and also all the pupils and home work sheets for the numeracy i only found sheet 7 so pls can you ask Ms Reda to send me those sheets.
Thanks
Ziad's mum
Back to top Go down
Ms. Reda

ziad's binder Empty
PostSubject: hello ziad's mom   ziad's binder Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 am

I am miss Reda :
i just checked ziad's envelope and it has his binder in it ,with all the sheets.
In case anything else is missing please inform me.
Good luck while studying
Back to top Go down
Ziad Khaled

ziad's binder Empty
PostSubject: Thesaurus   ziad's binder Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Dear Ms Gouda

Please can you send me Ziad's Thesaurus book as we asked for it and we didn't receive yesterday, so please make sure that I can receive this week as we need it in our studying.
Also I would like to ask what we gonna do with the sheets that we received yesterday after solving it, shall we send it back to be marked or keep it with us?

Thanks
Ziad Khaled's mum
Back to top Go down
Ms. Gouda

ziad's binder Empty
PostSubject: Re: ziad's binder   ziad's binder Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 am

Dear Parent,

I'm afraid there are no more buses going out to deliver anything to students, so you would have to come in to collect Ziad's thesaurus.

As for the worksheets, the answers will be posted on the forum soon (after students have had enough time to revise and fill in the worksheets).

Regards,
Ms. Gouda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ziad's binder Empty
PostSubject: Re: ziad's binder   ziad's binder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ziad's binder
Page 1 of 1