Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem

Go down 
+4
nahla wael
Rana Mahmoud
Ms.Daftedar
ahmedismail
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Empty
PostSubject: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi Miss Daftedar,
As you said to us that the deadline of the work sheet and the quiz is Saturday but the work sheet is protected to write on it that means that we cant write on the work sheet and give to you an electronic copy of it. That means also that we must print it then solve it with our hand writing then sumbit it to you by the scanner. There is also another problem that I donot have scanner. Also he told me that there is a password that you must know inorder to write on this word document. So please can you think about a solution to this problem or if you doesnot mind give me the password inorder to write on the word document easily without banning me from writing Cool

Thanks miss for your great co-operation with us Cool

Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Respiration Review and Quiz answers   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Ahmed,
Protected documents prevents people from doing any alteration in it. that is the only way people posting work on the world Wide Web, can ensure that their work will not be copied.

I don't want you to complete the worksheet on the same document. In a blank document, write the Title "Respiration Review answers" and your name and write the answers: for example: Question 1:
a. __________________
b. ___________________ ...etc.

For the Respiration Quiz, I would like you to do the same. You can have them all in one document.

I hope that this is a good solution.

Ms. Daftedar
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks Mrs Daftedar for your help I think that it is the best solution to solve this problem Cool

Thanks Mrs for your great effort with us Cool
Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Ms. D
i just emailed u the answers of the review and quiz of the respiration i ll send the digetion soon today i think. i want to know if the email i just sent arrived ?!! confused
Rana Mahmoud.
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Rana,
Which email have you sent it to?
I will check my mail again. Don't worry if you have sent it then I will find it in my outbox.

Ms. Daftedar
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:47 pm

i sent it on the ebis one thats the one we are supposed to send on right ?!
Rana M.
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm

I just sent the other quiz please tell me if any thing didnt arrive
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi miss Daftedar,
I only want to inform you that I really want to give you my copybook to correct it at the first of school when we come back because they are many things in it which is not marked. And when we were at school I gave you my copybook two times to be marked but it is not. So please miss at the first day of school when we come back I will give u my copybook in order to correct it because I am really very very keen to get a full mark on my copybook and also in all of my homeworks because I worked on them really very very hard and also I made in them a very very large amount of effort . So because of this I really want to inform that my copybook is not marked and I am very afraid to lose a single mark on it because I worked on it really very hard on it and also miss I want to let you remember that I gave it to you two times but it is not yet corrected.

Thanks miss for your great co-operation and effort with us Cool
I hope also that you have a nice day Cool
Sorry for disturbing Cool

Your student Ahmed Ismail Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:43 am

Hi Miss Daftedar,
I am really sorry that I sent my homework to you by e-mail yesterday (sunday) but miss I want to inform you that I made them on Friday. But it really took from me time to write it on the word document.

Thanks, I wish you to have a nice day Cool
Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nahla wael

nahla wael

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:38 am

good morning ms daftedar i sent my work on saturday if any thing for me didnt arrive i sent it at raghda.daftedar@els-egypt.com
Back to top Go down
mahymayra

PostSubject: question   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm

dear ms daftedar,
i want to ask u a question about the enzymes and which enzymes that digests the vitamins,water and iron because in copy book there are only for proteins,fats and carbohydrates and thank you
mahy &MAYRA
YEAR8
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Hey Ms. D,
I have the same Question as Mahy and Mayra i finished all the review sheet but this question please reply soon ?
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi Miss Daftedar,
Did my respiration review sheets and also did my respiration quiz has been sent to you on Sunday or I resend them again Cool

Thanks miss for your great co-operation and also for your great help Cool
Your student Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms.Daftedar

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:46 am

Ahmed,
The reason why your notebook is not marked is because you had given it to Ahmed Assem on the dates that I have collected the notebooks from the class that is why you and Ahmed are the only students with not marked work. I will collect your notebooks when we return InshAllah.

Rana,
I have recieved all your emails.

Mahy, Myra and Rana,
Enzymes are used to break down large nutrients for energy production, growth and repair. Vitmains and minerals are not broken down simply because the main job that they do in the body is to help out these digestive enzymes -- they are known as CO-enzymes (as in cooperation) -- you don't really need to know that for the exam.

Ms. D
Back to top Go down
ayafayad

ayafayad

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Ms D
Did you recieve all of my work as i have send you the sheet and the quiz on friday i hope you have received it.
Nour Aly
Back to top Go down
ahmedismail

ahmedismail

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi Miss Daftedar,
I have sent to you the respiration review and also the respiration quiz last Sunday. Did you recieve it or I send it to you again?

Thanks Cool
Ahmed Ismail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rana Mahmoud

Rana Mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Dear Ms. D,
Thx for replying Very Happy i fished all our stuff that was sent by the bus as well.
Thanks for your concern
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman el sayed

abdelrahman el sayed

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:34 am

Miss D
I have sent u last saturday the respiration review and quizz
Was they received
Abdelrahman
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeek

Youssef Tawfeek

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Hello Mrs. D

I have also sent to you the respiration review and quiz, have you recieved i to or not Suspect No

Thanks a lot

Youssef Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Youssef Tawfeek

Youssef Tawfeek

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello Ms. D

I have sent you the resp. review and quiz on nyour other e-mail. Please can you tell me wheather you received them or not Exclamation

Youssef :Smile:

Last edited by Youssef Tawfeek on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem   Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me Miss Daftedar in this problem
Page 1 of 1