Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions & Inquiries

Go down 
+6
alia essam
Mahmoud El Kadi
mariam
Ahmed Youssuf
Ali
Mrs. Garana
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Garana

Questions & Inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 am

Dear year six students:
Any questions or inquiries concerning ICT can be posted under this topic.
Best regards,
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Do we do the "EBIS NEWS" about our school assignment only or is there any assignments shall we do other than the "EBIS NEWS." Please reply.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed Youssuf

Ahmed Youssuf

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Ali wrote:
Do we do the "EBIS NEWS" about our school assignment only or is there any assignments shall we do other than the "EBIS NEWS." Please reply.

Hi ali,
I think we shall solve the sheet
and do the EBIS NEWS only. sunny santa

Best wishes,
Ahmed santa study king
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:45 am

THANX MODDI!
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 am

HEY what that all about confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
http://..................
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:31 am

Hello Ali:
You are required to solve the written assignment in the worksheet that has been sent to you , design the practical part included in it , print it and submit them both on the first ICT lesson.
Best regards,
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Mrs.Garana is there going to be an ICT exam?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello Mahmoud:
There will not be an ICT exam , but your grade is taken according to your assignments , practical work and participation in class.
Best regards ,
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Mahmoud El Kadi

Mahmoud El Kadi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
alia essam

alia essam

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:19 pm

ummm, miss garana,
i forgot where is the column, so i can make the column
help?
alia
Back to top Go down
Ali

Ali

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Alia!How r u? I just wanted to tell you how to find the columns dialog to insert columns. Do u c the zoom box that shows you 48%, 55% etc... beside it there is a two small tiny boxes, there is one called special characters and one called columns dialog that looks like two 6 lined columns. I hope it helps.

Best wishes,
Ali
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Hello Alia:
I hope you are fine. First you have to insert a text box . Then make sure that it is selected and select the columns Dialogue tool from the Standard Tool Bar.Four columns will appear for you . The number of columns you highlight will be applied to your text box. Then you will right click on the text box and and select "Format Text box" . From "Presets" Choose the last option to insert bordes for all the sides of your text box.
Best regards,
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 am

miss i don't have any questions i miss you
Back to top Go down
http://www.primaryresources.co.uk//
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 am

& year 6
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:43 am

Dear Mahmoud:
I miss you too. See you next Monday with all assignments done and full of enthusiasm to start a second half of the year.
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
sarah aysar

sarah aysar

PostSubject: huh?   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Mrs. Garana wrote:
Dear Mahmoud:
I miss you too. See you next Monday with all assignments done and full of enthusiasm to start a second half of the year.
Mrs. Garana
huh? Neutral
miss garana what do you mean next monday we should give in the assignments?
does that mean we had ict homework?
please reply quickly!
if yes then can you please put it on the forum so that i could upload it Rolling Eyes affraid confused
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Hello Sara:
You were given an assignment sheet the last ICT lesson and you were given another assignment the last day. Moreover it was sent to those who were absent. The due date for both is next Monday.
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Good Evening, Miss Garana,
I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. In the last assignment, not the one for the vacation, I mean the assignment we had the last Monday before the vacation, you ask us to design a contents slide. Then you say to us to insert a word art title and format it, then diagram and format it, then text and format it. Didn't you say that the contents slide needs only the contents and the title "Contents". And you didn't mention "Smart Art", which we used in classwork. Finally, you say to us to insert graphics related to the text. Isn't this a contents slide?
Best Wishes,
See you tomorrow,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Hello Hashem:
I miss you too so much. The diagram is the smart art . The intellegent ones like you will remember what we have done in class and that we selected the smart art command to draw the diagram! We can insert graphics on the contents slide as long as these graphics are related to the text.

Best regards ,
Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
sarah aysar

sarah aysar

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Mrs. Garana wrote:
Hello Hashem:
I miss you too so much. The diagram is the smart art . The intellegent ones like you will remember what we have done in class and that we selected the smart art command to draw the diagram! We can insert graphics on the contents slide as long as these graphics are related to the text.

Best regards ,
Mrs. Garana
dear miss Garana:-
i was absent when you gave out new home work and i told islam (a boy in our class) that i would like to photo copy his sheets that i was ment to take and he didnt give me any computer homework to photo copy? what should i do if tomorrow is monday pale
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Hello Sarah:
Double click the The following link and download the sheet
http://rs97l3.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?rsuploadid=69793306434476672
Scroll downwards . Double "click Download" , then save it on your PC.

Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Garana

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Mrs. Garana wrote:
Hello Sarah:
Double click the The following link and download the sheet
http://rs97l3.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?rsuploadid=69793306434476672
Scroll downwards . Double click "Free user" . Double click "Download" , then save it on your PC.

Mrs. Garana
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:10 am

Good Evening, Miss Garana,
I hope you had a nice day. I'm sorry for posting too late; I was working all evening, and was forced to stay awake till now. Miss, please can you give me only 1 day extension to give the H.W. I did the H.W we took in the normal lesson, but I'm asking about the one that we took throughout the vacation. Just one day, please. I know I had two weeks, but sorry, please accept this request.
Please reply,
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

hi miss garana!
miss i have a question question what should be the slide about.
about the sheet you gave us on Monday that week.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
mahmoud ehab mahmoud

mahmoud ehab mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Ali wrote:
THANX MODDI!

MODDI OPAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Inquiries   Questions & Inquiries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions & Inquiries
Page 1 of 1