Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Term 1 Revision and Inhaled/ Exhaled air lesson (video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms.Daftedar

Term 1 Revision and Inhaled/ Exhaled air lesson (video) Empty
PostSubject: Term 1 Revision and Inhaled/ Exhaled air lesson (video)   Term 1 Revision and Inhaled/ Exhaled air lesson (video) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:22 am

Year 8,
yes ofcourse we have things to do. WE will revise the work we have covered.
1. We need to complete comparing the air content in inhaled and exhaled air first. I have thus created a video for you. Address: http://vimeo.com/8234033. Watch it and complete the requirements as I explain.

2. Complete the Respiratory worksheet and email me the answers at raghda.daftedar@els-egypt.com

3. Complete the Respiration quiz (attached to the same document) in maximum 20 minutes and email me your answers.

4. Once I recieve these two emails from you, I will email you the correct answers.

5. Regard this quiz/test as a self assessment (test yourself how much you know).

6. Deadline for submission of work is Saturday 19th Dec 09.

7. I will not accept late emails.

The worksheet and quiz could be downloaded from the following address: http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk/ict/ebisteacher/ms.daftedar/Respiration%20review%20and%20Quiz.doc

Other worksheets and quizzes will be sent to you with deadlines so as not to overwhlem you. We will take it one step at a time ( I will post new assignments on Sunday InshAllah).

Check the forum on a daily bases.
Back to top Go down

Term 1 Revision and Inhaled/ Exhaled air lesson (video)
Page 1 of 1