Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies

Go down 
+7
mahmoud ehab mahmoud
Marwan Hatem
mariam
Hashem Elezabi
alia essam
Ali
Ahmed Youssuf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tarekalaa

Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: litracy   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm

miss nobody can understand what we are going to do by the way i cant understand toooooo plz explain scratch confused Question
Back to top Go down
mohamad_ashraf_y6

PostSubject: Re: Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 am

ecxuse me miss batte but i have no idea what you mean? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 am

guys i actually understand the first part you should draw a table and in each sentences you should write the differences and the meaning then you write a sentence that describe the sentences you keep doing that until you catch the end.
the other part i don't understand it.
i don't no i'm write or no. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 am

Good Morning, every body,
I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. In the first exercise Miss Batte wrote some sentences without full punctuation (full stops, commas, question marks, etc...). She also wrote them with spelling mistakes. She asks us to re-write them but with full punctuation and spelling (capital letters, etc...). In the other exercise, as Ahmed said in "It is simple" topic, we must write the analogy (similarity) between the two things. The first one for example is CHAPTER and NOVEL. We can say: A novel is full of chapters, or, There is no chapter without a novel (as Ahmed said in "It is simple" topic). We do that to the rest of the words.
I hope this helps,
If you don't understand a part ask again,
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm

oppsy look's like i made a misunderstanding.
thamk you very much
miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Back to top Go down
nour magdy20

PostSubject: Re: Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm

thnx very much hashem this realy helped it is right like abdelrahman said it was just a misunderstanding
anyways.......
thanks
best wishes Wink Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile Very Happy Surprised Like a Star @ heaven Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:58 am

Your welcome every body, it was a pleasure to help. I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Happy New Year.
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Will do so in class. Technically this is still my vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies   Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dec 16 Proof reading, Vocab and Analogies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2