Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

interactive lessons problem.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malak Ayman

Malak Ayman

interactive lessons problem. Empty
PostSubject: interactive lessons problem.   interactive lessons problem. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi Ms.Reda
the interactive lessons on the CD I received today is not working properly are they posted on this fourm ? how can I watch them?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. El-Sioufi
Admin
Mrs. El-Sioufi

PostSubject: How to play your videos   interactive lessons problem. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Dear Malak,

The files play with Windows Media Player. Sometimes you have to download a codec to play it. Please have an adult help you. Good luck and hope to see you soon!

Mrs. El-Sioufi
Back to top Go down
https://ebis.forumotion.net
Malak Ayman

Malak Ayman

PostSubject: Re: interactive lessons problem.   interactive lessons problem. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Dear Mrs. El Seoufi,

I'm Fairouz Malak's mother, I assure you that I've tried to run the Videos on both my laptop & Malak's, I do have the latest version of Windows media player,
the only Video that is working on the CD we received is the one for Literacy, the rest are garbeled (keeps blinking all the time)

also the Video for the ICT, is addressed to Y4 not Y3, by Mr. Islam Refaie.

if you can post them on the Forum to be downloaded would be much better,
I would also like to seize the opportunity to Thank you & your team for the great & enormous effort done to introduce this great tool

best regards,
Fairouz
Back to top Go down
Mrs. El-Sioufi
Admin
Mrs. El-Sioufi

PostSubject: Year 3 Video Lessons   interactive lessons problem. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Dear Mrs. Fairouz,

Thank you for your words of support, I too am glad that we can still function and communicate as a community. We have missed our students as much as they have missed us!

I am currently uploading the year 3 videos for you. It will take some time as they are large files, but please check back as it should be completed within the hour.

Have a good evening and please keep me posted if there are any other problems!

Mrs. El-Sioufi
Back to top Go down
https://ebis.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interactive lessons problem.   interactive lessons problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interactive lessons problem.
Page 1 of 1