Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement

Go down 
+4
nareeman
Salma el Zenouki
youssefbadawi
reem.karam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Dear Year 5,

This is how we are going to do our Revision during the time the school is closed.

You will find several topics here on the forum, in the Science section, with the subject: Revision Day 1, Revision Day 2, Revision Day 3 and so on..

-In each topic (example Revision Day 1) you will find the section from the Study Guide for that day.

-You should revise the lessons/subtopics from where it says "WHERE TO STUDY FROM (Pages in book, worksheets, notes, etc)".

-You will also find a worksheet to help you revise. You should do this sheet AFTER revising the lesson/s.

This is how we are going to do our Science Revisions for our upcoming Assessments.

Good luck, and dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Best Regards,
Ms. Karam.
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:09 pm

dear miss karam i cant open the web site for the revesion sheets,
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Dear Youssef,

All the sites are working and all the sheets are there.

Please try again and dont give up after only one try.

You select "Free Download" then wait for the countdown to be complete and select "Free Download" again. and then a small pop-up box will ask you if you want to "Save" or "Open" you should choose "Save" then you will have the sheet.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Thank's miss Karam sunny
Back to top Go down
Salma el Zenouki

Salma el Zenouki

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Dear miss Karam,

I can't download then confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

santa Happy Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 am

Dear Salma,

Read the instructions above carefully and I'm sure you won't have any trouble.

Study Well!! study
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:43 pm

dear mis karam first happy new year santa santa santa santa
second do we study the water cycle or not because you didn't put it on the study gide No Sad
third i'm very very sorry to let you be sad in your holidayand me to i am very very sad to let you to be sad in your holiday Embarassed
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:34 am

yhappy new year mis karam and happy 2010 santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Farah

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:08 pm

[b][i]Dear MS Karam,

I can't download the sheets I download only two sheets & the rest I can't download it, i made that you told us and there is no result.

Farah Sherif bounce
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Nareeman,
Of course you should study the water cycle, because it was a lesson that we studied together. Also, it is right there in Revision Day 4. Look carefully and you will see that everything we have covered is right here on the forum.
Please study well as there will be no revision when you come back to school.

Take care!
Back to top Go down
Farah

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: sience downloads   Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Ms karam

I'm the mother of Farah Sherif, we have a problem in downloading sheets and we received some of them from the school but not all, so we don't have all of them to revise. The exam is on Sunday. What can we do now? Please answer me.

Farah Sherif's mother
Jan. 8th 2010 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 am

Dear Mom,
If you could send me your e-mail address, i will try to send you the sheets.
And please note that Farah attended all the revisions we did this week, so if she was paying attention and really understood what we were doing together (as she tells me whenever I inquire if she understands) then she shouldnt have any trouble in the assessment on sunday.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Hello Miss Karam can u plz if u give to the class new lesson or any homework's explain to my the lesson on the forum and the homework's or sheets plz give it to Miss Neeven because I will not come this week because my brother have the swain flu.
Regards Nareeman Hany
Crying or Very sad Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
esraa sabry

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:15 pm

dear ms. karem,
can you please put the presentation that we saw yesterday.
thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Salma el Zenouki

Salma el Zenouki

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Dear miss Karam

when is the chat online Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Salma el Zenouki wrote:
Dear miss Karam

when is the chat online Smile Smile Smile

It is finished

we have only humanities in thursday!!!!

What homeworks did you finished
Back to top Go down
Janna

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm

dear ms karam

can you tell me when is the chat online
Back to top Go down
Salma el Zenouki

Salma el Zenouki

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Janna wrote:
dear ms karam

can you tell me when is the chat online

IT IS FINISHED OK Mad Mad

IN 16/2/2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement
Page 1 of 1