Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History Study Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

History Study Guide Empty
PostSubject: History Study Guide   History Study Guide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 am

History Skills - Review all Ms. Batte's handouts: What is History, Timeline terminology, Dividing Time, Chronology, Connectives, What is Bias, Use of Evidence, The Tollund Man.

Ancient Greece - Study all power Point presentations, Humanities notes, Greek influences

Read YOUR entire text book on Ancient Greece. Will be assigning new material. and questions

Athens vs. Sparta, Ancient Greek Life and Language, Government, Greek Gods and Goddesses, Myths & Legends, Olympics, Influences on present

EXAM FORMAT:

Type of Questions: Matching, True or False, Fill-in-the Blank, Reading Comprehension (excerpt on Ancient Greece), Short answer questions on History Skills and Ancient Greece

Number of each type of question: 20 marks Matching, 20 marks T/F, 10 marks Fill-in-the Blank, 20 marks Reading Comprehension, and 30 marks Short Answer Questions. Note all Writing is in complete sentences using proper punctuation and writing conventions.

Items needed for exam: 100 minutes, blue pen
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: History Study Guide   History Study Guide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Sorry miss Batte, but I have only the "What is biased" handout. The others I may have don't have them. Or--which is a bigger probability--that I don't know which sheet you mean. Please let me know which sheet you mean, you may send the sheet to me on email to show it to me and I see if I have it or not, if not, I can print it.
Thank You,
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History Study Guide   History Study Guide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm

All handouts were included in a package I gave you at the beginning of the year. I will post them AGAIN tomorrow. I truly wish all of you would work on organization skills.
Back to top Go down
Hashem Elezabi

PostSubject: Re: History Study Guide   History Study Guide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes miss, I have it now. Thanks, now everything is fine Very Happy Very Happy
Best Wishes,
Hashem Elezabi
Back to top Go down
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: History Study Guide   History Study Guide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 am

dear miss batte

i have all the sheets of the history but i dont know which is which , can you send all the sheets one my e-mail : mariam_whitebutterfly@hotmail.com

from mariam tarek
Back to top Go down
http://..................
mariam

mariam

PostSubject: Re: History Study Guide   History Study Guide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:25 am

OR can you hashem send the sheets to me
Back to top Go down
http://..................
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Study Guide   History Study Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Study Guide
Page 1 of 1