Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Year 7 History work for Eid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrbennett

mrbennett

Year 7 History work for Eid Empty
PostSubject: Year 7 History work for Eid   Year 7 History work for Eid Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:40 pm

YEAR 7 HISTORY ASSIGNMENT

You are asked to create a project based on the life of a famous person in History of your choice. Please follow the instructions on this presentation wisely. Make sure that the work is completed and handed in on our first lesson back. All the best. Show me what you can do!

Our Introduction

Here we should include the reasons why we selected this person. It is always best to select someone you are interested in. You will then enjoy completing your study and will hopefully be awarded a higher mark!

A timeline of the life of this person

Here we should make a timeline of this person’s life. Remember to include all important dates and events from the person’s birth to their death (of course maybe they are still alive). Look at the template to help you do this. It can include as many dates as you want so you can extend this chart. Don’t forget to give it a heading!

Now we need to break our work down into chapters

We should now complete our main research and break our work down into chapter headings. It is up to you how many you use but please include the following
I) Their early life
ii) Their work/achievements
iii) The significance of this person (reasons why their life and work is so important to others)

Things to remember!

Please include the following in your research project to get good grades.
i) A title page
ii) A contents page
iii) Make sure all pages are numbered
iv) Present your work in a variety of ways including text,pictures,charts, diagrams, maps etc

Presentation

It is very important that you organise yourself well for this work. This project will count towards your grade for the year. You should ensure you type your work using Times New Roman Font 12.

Research Methods

At the end of your work you should write a list of all the websites you have used. Use the search engine wisely and try to use a number of books and websites (not all necessarily from the first page of results you get on Google).

How do I get a good grade?

Remember to get a good mark you should write up your work in your own words. Please follow the High Five approach to research and read the Marking Guide. I include it here again. Aim high!
Back to top Go down

Year 7 History work for Eid
Page 1 of 1