Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Cycle

Go down 
+4
faridaelbat
omar hany9
aly sherien
reem.karam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
reem.karam

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 am

Dear Year 5,

Here is the link to The Water Cycle Lesson:
http://vimeo.com/7991755

Please study the lesson and do the homework and the assignments. The sheets were given to you on the last day of school. They are due when school starts on December 6th.

If you didnt recieve the sheets or happen to have misplaced them, you can find them at the following links:
http://uploading.com/files/4935f6me/the%2Bwater%2Bcycle.docx/

http://uploading.com/files/1445cfma/water%2Bcycle%2Bstory.docx/

Hope you have a Happy Feast Very Happy

Last edited by reem.karam on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aly sherien

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: SCIENCE   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:19 pm

DEAR MS KARAM KINDLY COULD U TELL ME WHERE IS THE HWS SHEETS OF CONDINSATION.THANKS IN ADVANCE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Dear Ali

the sheets of the condensation in condensation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:23 pm

yes Ali,

the sheets of each lesson are in their respective topics. Also, if you were in school, you should have received them.
Please remember that these sheets are due (hard copy) when school starts on December 6th.

Take care!
Back to top Go down
faridaelbat

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:48 am

the viedio is not working the web tells me that the page is deleted from friday evening and I want to study

what shall I do Question
Back to top Go down
alimohamed

alimohamed

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 pm

DEAR MS KARAM the water cycle sheet the we sapouse to written it the steps where is the video of water cycle not condensation please before my mum tells me to do it any i thing iwill do it wrong i do any thing on it study study study

alimohamed
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Dear Year 5,

I am terribly sorry, I made a mistake when I was uploading the movie-lessons, I uploaded the Condensation lesson twice. but now I have realised that mistake I have fixed it, and the link at the top and also below are the links for the Water Cycle lesson.

http://vimeo.com/7991755
Back to top Go down
alimohamed

alimohamed

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 pm

DEARMS karam iam ali mohamed

the video that is water cycle and i don't know how dowenlod the video and ican't see it because it cuts
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm

dear ali,
I just checked the movie, it is working fine. please try again.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nada

Nada

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 pm

dear ms. Karam,

i am trying to load the water cycle lesson till the end but it doesent want to load till the end so what shall i do? i opened it then closed it and open it again but it doesent work i am really stuck confused Question Exclamation Sad Sad scratch Neutral
Back to top Go down
aya khalaf

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm

❤the water cycle video is working 5 seconds then stopping with me Ido not know why I have to start from beging and then work 3 seconds more. lol!

aya khalaf
Back to top Go down
Nada

Nada

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:16 pm

dear ms.Karam,

when i opened the water cycle lesson right now it doesent load at all it doesent stop only after 5 seconds no it doesent want to load i am really really really stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Nada wrote:
dear ms.Karam,

when i opened the water cycle lesson right now it doesent load at all it doesent stop only after 5 seconds no it doesent want to load i am really really really stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no the water cycle works it maybe you need to wait until the loading bar loads the video. it was a really fantastic video
Back to top Go down
Nada

Nada

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 pm

dear omar

i am talking about the loading bar it stops loading.
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 pm

dear Nada,

you should pause it till the whole bar finishes loading, then watch the movie.

good luck!Smile
Back to top Go down
Nada

Nada

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:28 pm

dear ms. Karam,

I FINALLY SAW THE VIDEO it was veeeery interresting. YYEEESSSS! sunny Razz Smile Very Happy Laughing Cool What a Face I love you cheers queen farao king lol! lol! lol! flower study
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Thats GREAT NEWS Nada!! Finally! im very happy it worked, and that you enjoyed it! king

If you have any questions, let me know!! study
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:57 pm

hello mis karam u will not post on the forum any rivon sheet Crying or Very sad pale
and i hope to u a butiful holidday cheers I love you Like a Star @ heaven Smile

regard
nareeman alien
Back to top Go down
reem.karam

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Dear Nareeman,

Of course there will be revision material posted on the forum!
Please check regularly!

Take care! Smile
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 pm

thank you i found them alien cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Water Cycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Cycle
Page 1 of 1