Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrbennett

mrbennett

Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Assignment 5 Changing Relationships

For this you will need to use the sheet on your CD

We have already discovered that the relationship between Tommo, Charlie and Molly is beginning to change. We know that Tommo is starting to think that maybe Molly is becoming more distant to him and getting worryingly closer to Charlie. You need to think about a few things here.

1) Remember the age difference.
2) Understand that maybe Charlie and Molly are leaving their childhood and growing up a bit.
3) Identify that Charlie and Molly are beginning to be naturally attracted to each other.
4) Try to explore how Tommo must feel about this.

1)Your task is to look at the following events and put them into the right order. We call this chronological order.

2) Now write a paragraph explaining how the relationship between Tommo, Charlie and Molly is changing.

3) Finally you are to write a secret letter from Tommo to Charlie. In this letter you are to write how angry, betrayed and hurt you are that Charlie appears to be going behind your back. Make it very clear how unhappy you are at the fact that Charlie and Molly appear to be falling in love.
Back to top Go down
nourfayad

nourfayad

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Dear Mr Bennet,
I have a problem in the assigment 5 of Private Peaceful the one that we should number it I found something wrong that they all have the same order no change so, i was just asking if i made it wrong or it is suppose to be like this. Sorry for disturbing but I was littte confused.
Thank you..
Your sincerly
Nour Aly year 8 ( Caerphilly Castle)
Back to top Go down
mrbennett

mrbennett

PostSubject: Assignment 5   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:22 am

When you number the events it does not matter if you get it wrong it just helps you to think. The more important work is the written part especially the paragraph and your secret letter from Tommo to Charlie. This will go towards your grade.

Regards

Mr Bennett
Back to top Go down
nourfayad

nourfayad

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 pm

dear mr. bennett

sorry for the disturbance but i just wanted to ask you whether i send you the work that i have done or i just bring it to you the first day at school when we come back. also i would like to ask know whether you recieved my first draft my e-mail is : ayafayad_1996@hotmail.com
and if you didn't please tell me inorder to send it to you back
with regards
aya aly
y8
Back to top Go down
Omar Khaled

Omar Khaled

PostSubject: please chech your mail   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm

dear sir
i am actually worried about something. do i send you the home works on your email or on the school email
Thank you
Back to top Go down
mrbennett

mrbennett

PostSubject: Returned Assignments   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 pm

You can either email me them or simply give to me when I see you on Thursday. Omar, much depends on when we can expect you back.

Mr Bennett
Back to top Go down
mrbennett

mrbennett

PostSubject: Email me   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Email me is best rather than using the school website which is having technical problems.

Mr Bennett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships   Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 5 - Changing Relationships
Page 1 of 1