Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collins Primary

Go down 
+2
alia essam
Mahmoud El Kadi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Collins Primary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collins Primary   Collins Primary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:44 pm

I ask you read all the chapter summaries to have an overall plot understanding. Yes, please select 10 words from glossary/vocab handouts for each chapter. Read the brief definition and try to use it in a sentence. Record these in Vocab/Lit notebook. You were to do chapters 1-5, over the temporary school closure. I encourage you to work on Chapters 6-10. As I explained, when you have been familiar to a new word prior to reading, you won't feel stumped and will have greater enjoyment of the novel.

The other questions Making Meanings Chapter 1-5 need to be answered. We will be focusing primarily on the novel commencing Saturday.
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Collins Primary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 pm

miss batte i was wondering if i can read any book for the tortoise book review.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collins Primary   Collins Primary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Of course you can! I encourage reading all kinds of books! Hoping to get more turtles back from the copiers tomorrow!

I love it you like to read! Please read the Time Machine. This is crucial for Term One Exam and Literacy mark!
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Collins Primary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm

all right miss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdelrahman_elamawy

PostSubject: hello   Collins Primary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:30 pm

miss is there any spelling quiz. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collins Primary   Collins Primary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm

abdelrahman_elamawy wrote:
miss is there any spelling quiz. cheers

Not this week due to International Day and no classes on Thursday. I will post words from The Time Machine for quiz after EID
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collins Primary   Collins Primary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collins Primary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2