Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion and New assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms.Daftedar

Discussion and New assignment Empty
PostSubject: Discussion and New assignment   Discussion and New assignment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Greetings Year 8!

I hope that this different way of learning has been interesting and fruitfull.
We have been using this forum to answer your enquiries about HW. And that is why not everyone was posting, I assume that is because you understood that is because you know what you had to do and you were able to follow the instructions.

However from now this forum will also be used as an extension to our learning. You should be checking the forum regularly (I am aware that not all of Caerphilly are members of the forum) for assignment posts.

By now you should have completed all the review worksheets as well as the digestion and circulation worksheets.

You have all received a PowerPoint presentation on the circulatory system.
I hope that you were able to visit the website: The circulatory system that explains the circulatory system. (This is the link if you were unable to open it):
http://lgfl.skoool.co.uk/content/keystage3/biology/pc/learnPathLessons/LPL3/frameset.htm[/url]

What I want you to do now is to go through slides 9-14 (Starting with Blood vessels), watch the videos and answer the questions on the slides (in your notebook).

I will post a new topic entitled “the circulatory system” I expect that all of you post replies to the questions I post. I would like to remind you that your participation in the discussion form will count in your final science grades.

See you on Sunday Wink
Ms.D
Back to top Go down

Discussion and New assignment
Page 1 of 1