Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is bigger ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Refaie

Mr.Refaie

Which is bigger ? Empty
PostSubject: Which is bigger ?   Which is bigger ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 am

hello students just to refresh you i want to ask you a question here and lets see who will reply with the right answer .

after taking the search engine lesson , and i think that most of you had already used youtube for watching vids , so i want to ask you a question here .

which is the bigger site , youtube or google ? & why do you think that ?

hint : i mean by bigger , bigger in the material presented on it .
Back to top Go down
http://www.ict-ebis.co.uk
Omar Khaled

Omar Khaled

Which is bigger ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is bigger ?   Which is bigger ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:06 am

actually each one of them is bigger in some thing diffrent because in google it is one of the biggest sites that can give you information or pictures needed.
but, youtube get the highest number of videos for everything you want and it get updated every day with new videos and give the free to upload on it videos for FREE.
Thank you
Omar Khaled
Year 8 study
afro
Back to top Go down
nahla wael

nahla wael

Which is bigger ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is bigger ?   Which is bigger ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 am

I also agree with Omar's answer i think that is correct
Thank you
Nahla wael Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Refaie

Mr.Refaie

Which is bigger ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is bigger ?   Which is bigger ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm

the answer will be announced soon , but am just giving other students the chance to answer too .
Back to top Go down
Mr.Refaie

Mr.Refaie

Which is bigger ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is bigger ?   Which is bigger ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Ok here is the answer :

one day youtube was bigger than google . but not now . because now google owns youtube : ) , which means that youtube company is a small part in google company : ) .

what google did is it found it self as you said only a search engine for information and also images , and they decided to do vedios , so they had buy youtube with 2000 Million Dollars : ) , just to link youtube vids on google vids sites , and then now google have a satalite which is google earth that captures the world from the space to make you see the world as you see it in google earth , and it have a universal gprs system which makes you able to navigate the world through google maps , and now google is the largest ever Advertisment portal . you will find this every where "ads by google" .

and if we will learn somthing from that , we will learn that an idea could be hundred millions of dollars in the future , and the IT is the future .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which is bigger ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is bigger ?   Which is bigger ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is bigger ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian British International School :: Year 8 :: ICT-
Jump to: