Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO MRS HARKIN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jana

jana

TO MRS HARKIN Empty
PostSubject: TO MRS HARKIN   TO MRS HARKIN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

HI MRS HARKIN, YOU CAN SEND THE WEEKLY H.W ON THE FORUM REGARDLESS THERE IS A PRINTER OR NOT.ALSO PLEASE CONTACT THE SITE MANGER TO DELETE ALL THE OLD POSTS FROM THE FORUM BECAUSE I COULD HARDLY FIND YOUR NEWLY POSTS.
ALSO I GAVE JANA THE MONEY YOU ASKED FOR THE NEW BADGE AND YOU TOOK THEM BEFOR THE MIDTERM VACATION SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT SHE WILL HAVE HER BADGE.THANKS.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

TO MRS HARKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MRS HARKIN   TO MRS HARKIN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

I was told to give the weekly homework by hand only, But I think I definately be posting it on here anyway as I know sometimes pieces of paper can be lost.

Yes I didn't actually take this money... as I am not the one who gives the children the badges. But don't worry I will track down the badge tomorrow. I am sorry it has not yet been given to Jana.

You have an excellent point I will email the ICT teacher now.

Ms. Harkin.
Back to top Go down
jana

jana

TO MRS HARKIN Empty
PostSubject: TO MRS HARKIN   TO MRS HARKIN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks for your consern.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

TO MRS HARKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MRS HARKIN   TO MRS HARKIN Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 pm

I was unable to track down the badge today... I will try again tomorrow. Again I am sorry Jana did not recieve it a long time ago.

Ms. Harkin
Back to top Go down
jana

jana

TO MRS HARKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MRS HARKIN   TO MRS HARKIN Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 pm

No problem.
jana told me that she left the class in rush and she forgot the letrecy book and her file, so if there is no problem we will bring the h.w on sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TO MRS HARKIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MRS HARKIN   TO MRS HARKIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO MRS HARKIN
Page 1 of 1