Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Miss.Harkin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khaled allam

khaled allam

To Miss.Harkin Empty
PostSubject: To Miss.Harkin   To Miss.Harkin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Dear Miss.Harkin,
I sent the mid-year vacation homework with Khaled today (as he was absent last week)but he came back home with it so i want to know whether to send it again with him tomorrow or not?.Another thing,I checked the forum last week everyday inorder to do the weekly assignments and send it to school but i didnt find anything related to this issue so i want to know if there had been any work required from him last week inorder to get it done and send it with him tomorrow.,i also need to know more about the H.w of this week as i didnt find the weekly h.w sheet in his planner today.
Thank you for your usual cooperation,
(Khaled's Mom) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

To Miss.Harkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Miss.Harkin   To Miss.Harkin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 pm

I am sorry I was unaware that Khaled had completed the work and he did not notify of this. I would appreciate it if he could bring it again tomorrow.

I have just put an update about the weekly homework if you could please refer to that. There was no weekly homework last week due to alot of students not completing their project work.

Ms. Harkin
Back to top Go down
khaled allam

khaled allam

To Miss.Harkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Miss.Harkin   To Miss.Harkin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm

ok,thank you!
(Khaled's Mom) king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Miss.Harkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Miss.Harkin   To Miss.Harkin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Miss.Harkin
Page 1 of 1