Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Ms. Harkin(urgent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

Amr Hesham Abulfotouh

To Ms. Harkin(urgent) Empty
PostSubject: To Ms. Harkin(urgent)   To Ms. Harkin(urgent) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Dear Ms.Harkin

I also recieved like nour the same worksheet "How have things changed?" and its written that i must read pages 8 & 9 to answer this worksheet but i dont have these pages so please tell me how can i answer it.

In literacy there is a worksheet "The enormous Turnip" to answer it i must read the story but i dont know the story you are reffering to so please advice.

Last thing,i want to know in the exam he will be tested in the Geography, History and science vocabularies like ( bank , hospital , caravan , terraced , chimney ,roof , transparent , plastic ,safety pin , slide , wardrobe ,........................etc ) from his mind or he will be given them in a wordbank to help him.

Please i need your reply on these questions,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Harkin

Ms. Harkin

To Ms. Harkin(urgent) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Ms. Harkin(urgent)   To Ms. Harkin(urgent) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Ok like Nour You have been given the wrong Objectives... The English part is wrong. Please read the one I posted on Nours message. This work book SHOULD have been given to you! I was unable to attend school on the last day and asked a colleague to make sure the students had all the books etc needed to complete theses projects!

It would benefit Amr if he could learn these spellings but if they are used in the exam there will no doubt be a word bank.

Ms. Harkin
Back to top Go down

To Ms. Harkin(urgent)
Page 1 of 1