Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Morning Y5 Students

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Morning Y5 Students Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:51 am

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well, healthy and excited to do some online learning until school reopens.

A CD with this week's plans will be going home today along with a English Handout. You are too complete only the two pages on Comparatives and Superlatives in your Grammar Writing Notebook. Put this handout in your Literacy folder for future reference.

This is an opportunity to review all your unfinished work in all subjects. Read the notes I have made in your notebooks and please complete all assignments.

Take care,
Ms. Batte
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 pm

dear Mrs battle

i hope u are doing well. Very Happy

do i have to send assignments done in H.W books to you or keep it till Thursday. good night Sleep

Omar hany moneib Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Homework   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Omar,

Thank you for your question. I would prefer you keep assignments in proper notebooks. Let me think about some of writing assignments being sent on line. Will get back to you.

Regards,
Ms. Batte
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:07 am

dear ms battle

Do i make the international tolerance day all subjects in one file or each subject in its file?

Is the project for tomorrow????

omar hany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:41 am

omar hany9 wrote:
dear ms battle

Do i make the international tolerance day all subjects in one file or each subject in its file?

Is the project for tomorrow????

omar hany

Bring what you can tomorrow. I suggest keeping in a separate file.
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Dear ms batte

you said that you have copied 100 turtle and i this night printed 20 turtle.

omar hany
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 pm

omar hany9 wrote:
Dear ms batte

you said that you have copied 100 turtle and i this night printed 20 turtle.

omar hany

Thanks Omar. Students need to read an entire book before they can complete a turtle. Remind me to give you house points. This is a fine example about helping others.
Back to top Go down
omar hany9

omar hany9

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Dear Ms Batte

Regarding your laptop broken charger, I have asked my Father that if he can fix and the answer is YESSSSS!!!!

so can you give it to me when we return??

omar hany Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 pm

omar hany9 wrote:
Dear Ms Batte

Regarding your laptop broken charger, I have asked my Father that if he can fix and the answer is YESSSSS!!!!

so can you give it to me when we return??

omar hany Very Happy

This is wonderful news. Thank you so much Omar! I am sure your parents are very pleased with your progress report. Keep on working hard and you will be very successful. I so much like having you as a student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Y5 Students   Good Morning Y5 Students Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Y5 Students
Page 1 of 1