Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important! please read..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms.Morsey

Ms.Morsey

Important! please read.. Empty
PostSubject: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Goodafternoon dearest year5..

I hope you all had a well-deserved vacation and are ready for term 2! Smile

I will quickly review the material you took the first 2 days you come.. so if you think there is anything you still don't understand or want me to stress on, please write it in your planner or in your notebook so I can go over it..

Please.... Make sure you all have your answered worksheets so I can mark them and give them to you the next day.. I will not tolerate ANY excuse for not having your homeework.. and make sure you all have the necessary material: pencils, pens, eraser, sharpener and ruler..

Have a good day!

Ms Morsey
Back to top Go down
heba gamil

PostSubject: Re: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:46 pm

where are the revision sheets for the exam ?
Back to top Go down
Ms.Morsey

Ms.Morsey

PostSubject: Re: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm

There are no revision sheets.
Back to top Go down
heba gamil

PostSubject: Re: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 pm

i asked for the revision sheets and you said there is no revision sheets and the result was the worst grade youssef has ever got.when i asked youssef about the exam he said that there was some things that i didn't know or understand (for ex.the rounding and percentage) i think it was important that to make sure that they understand it and took enough exercises doing it which didn't happen .also it was important to send new revision sheets before the exam to make sure that everything was accomlished .i want to see the test please as soon as possible as to know what happened so i could tell is the problem in my child or in the school as math is the only subject that youssef is good in ,and the most annoying thing ia that the subject is very easy for there age .please send me the test to see it as i think its my right .
Back to top Go down
Ms.Morsey

Ms.Morsey

PostSubject: Re: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:49 am

Dear ms heba

Of course it is your right to see the test. It will be with me in the parent's conference next Saturday 23rd. I am going to discuss it for every student.
Also, when I said there are no revision sheets, I meant there are no OTHER revision sheets than the ones they took before the vacation - so they already had revision sheets before they left. I revised well before the exam - I even postponed the exam another day so we do enough revision and exercises on all topics. In the revision I focused on difficult things like fractions, percentages, decimals and calculations. Also note that nothing in the exam was not in the study guide.

Ms Morsey
Back to top Go down
youssefbadawi

PostSubject: Re: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:49 pm

M.s. Morsey I have forgot my maths things in school, so I will not solve the H.W, but I will stay in brake and solve it. Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
nareeman

nareeman

PostSubject: Re: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Hello Miss Morsy can u plz if u give to the class new lesson or any homework's explain to my the lesson on the forum and the homework's or sheets plz give it to Miss Neeven because I will not come this week because my brother have the swain flu.
Regards Nareeman Hany
Embarassed Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important! please read..   Important! please read.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important! please read..
Page 1 of 1