Egyptian British International School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiplication & Division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziad Khaled

Multiplication & Division Empty
PostSubject: Multiplication & Division   Multiplication & Division Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Dear Ms Reda,
Happy new year isa, i'd like to ask you how to explain the division for ziad as he's giving me hard time in solving division problems, to the extent he drove me crazy today and i was screaming & shouting since we woke up till 5 minutes ago pls either send me the way to explain or re- explain during the 3 days revision as he won't pass the exam with this level of knowledge.
Regards
Perihan- ziad's mum
Back to top Go down
Ms. Reda

Multiplication & Division Empty
PostSubject: division!   Multiplication & Division Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Dear Ziad's mom:
Don't worry about division i can explain it again to ziad when we come back ,But the most inportant part is that he has to know his multiplication tables .
Division can be done easily with macaroni or any other item were u share it between people ,untill they realize the relation between division and multiplicatopn.

I have 20 macaroni that i want to share between 5 people and let him do it and find out the answer.,that is just for your refrence ,but ill re explain it all again for Ziad ,so enjoy your vacation and just review the lessons that he knows already. santa

flower
Back to top Go down

Multiplication & Division
Page 1 of 1